Sunday, August 23, 2009

Week 4

Today marked the ending of wek 4 for my training plan.

Thus far, this was the hardest week. My training week starts on Mondays, but they really should go Sunday to Saturday, because it feels like my week starts with the long run instead of ends with it. Anyway, after last Sunday's 10.5 miles, this week seemed to never end.

I worked out more this week than ever. And, I get the feeling this is just a taste of what's to come. Monday was super hard. I wan't sore from Sunday's run, but I was just very tired. Getting through the 65 minute bike ride was rough, but I did it. Tuesday was a 45 minute run, abs, and weights. Wednesday was 65 minutes of run. Thursday was 65 minutes of bike. Friday was supposed to be 45 minutes, but do to an untested pair of running shorts and some very painful chaffing, I could only suffer through 40 minutes, abs, and weights.

Total minutes running=270 or 4.5 hours
Total miles this week=19.75
Total miles to date=77.86
Total aerobic minutes=400

4 weeks down, 20 to go.

1 comment:

  1. Wow say to go Rebekah! I would be too tired to even post. You go girl!!

    ReplyDelete